Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Is anybody there?

Hello out there! Is anyone reading this? Do I have to say something truly outrageous to get comments?

Today I packed my Lancaster County for Obama buttons (horse and buggy version) for the convention in Denver, but it also occurred to me that I could probably sell a bunch of Hillary buttons as well. After all there are going to be at least two big celebrations - one when her name is put into the history books and one when the convention nominates Obama.

Anyone who wants to see what I am talking about (the buttons), go to www.lancasterdems.com .

5 comments:

Danny Bauder said...

I'm reading, and you're doing a great job. Have fun in Denver, and please keep Ben out of trouble.

julie dickson said...

Yes, Lois, I am reading this. I was surprised to get a call from my 88 year old Mother today asking me if I was reading your "blog". I was shocked to find she knew what a blog was and found the Elizabethtown Chronicle did a feature on it. We look forward to the continuing reporting on your adventures.

Jo said...

Have a safe journey and a fabulous time in Denver!

Looking forward to "participating" in the Convention festivities via watch parties... Cheers!

Spedwybabs said...

I'm here...late but here LOL NY was great and I'm looking forward to reading your updates!

Unknown said...

Hi Lois,
It's me Connie. I'm reading your blog, now that Jane helped me find it. I would love to be there, what a wonderful life experence. Thanks to you and Carol, we'll get an idea just what a delegate does and how cool it is to be a delegate. I keep looking for you and Carol on tv and my computer, I thought I saw her once. Get some camera time and have a blast :^)