Tuesday, August 26, 2008

watch for PA delegation

If you watch TV - most of the PA delegation is just behind the CNN set. Last night if you had looked over Anderson Cooper's left shoulder you might have seen Kathy Cozzone (Chester County Commissioner) and me just three rows behind the CNN set. We were between the CNN set and the stage - good seats. Part of the delegation is nearer Katie Couric. We are near between Michigan and Iowa and not far from Illinois. Don't know exactly which set I'll be closer to tonight. Berks county people, incuding Tom Hermann were in the first row this side of CNN. Occasionally we look back and wave!!!
What an adventure!

5 comments:

Jane Shull said...

Wave BIG, Lois. I'm watching C-Span to avoid the commentary. I've been watching for you, so glad to know where the delegation is.

Glad you like Michelle Obama. I've listened to her several times, giving speeches, interviews, and talking with veterans and spouses. She's great. Even knowing how she sounds, I got a little teary-eyed listening to her late last night.

I JUST SAW PA DELEGATION, but not you....alas.

Jane Shull said...

Kucinich is really revving up the crowd..."WAKE UP, AMERICA!"

Alison Needles said...

Electric for Pennsylvanians last night with Rendell, Casey, and Hillary at the podium! For those of you who worked so hard on Hillary's behalf in our state, you must have been overwhelmed with the reception she received!

Jane Shull said...

Hillary did a fabulous job! She is very impressive, no doubt about it. She has been the best speaker so far, hands down.

I expect her to maintain a significant leadership role with Obama as president, whether in the Senate or in the administration. Roadblocks will be removed.

I do hope she will be actively involved in getting us universal health care, but I believe that can only happen with a single-payer system. I have been disappointed with both of their proposals to date. I intend to correspond with both her and Obama about this issue next year.

Ah, democracy! Love it!

Jane Shull said...

Hey, Lois! It's Friday morning and we haven't heard from you in a while. Are you busy or something? :)